Comments from our readers helps us to become better advocates and encourages us to better ourselves and our site. Therefore, the feedback, thoughts, and comments about our content is immensely appreciated and welcomed. In order to protect the community of readers, however, we have established the following guidelines.
Any comment that is excessively negative, disrespectful, or offensive will be deleted. Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, are self-promotional, contain affiliate links, or are intended for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author will be blocked from future commenting.
Please ensure all comments follow the basic rules of proper sentence structure, capitalization, spelling, etc. so that all readers can engage without distraction of such errors. Any comments that do not follow these guidelines will be edited or deleted.
Please use your real/legal first name and personal email address when commenting. If you deliberately use a business name and/or business email, it will be considered self-promotion and your comment will be deleted.
Please do not paste a link to your business name/blog/website in the comment section unless it directly pertains to the comments or conversation taking place. If any link abuses this mandate, it will be considered self-promotional and marked as spam. Many comments that contain links go directly to the spam folder to avoid any potential concerns.
Questions that do not get answered may have been answered earlier in a conversation, so please read the entire conversation in advance to make sure duplicate questions do not occur, and to ensure that you do not feel like you are being overlooked.
The following applies to all comments posted on HealthyHabitsReset.com:
- All Rights Reserved: We reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also reserve the right to block access via IP address to any person or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing HealthyHabitsReset.com for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Any link included in a comment which is blatantly self-promotional without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment immediately deleted. Repeated attempts will cause the user email and IP address to be stricken from commenting on the HealthyHabitsReset.com. Links that are relevant and contribute to the conversation within the comments of the blog post may be allowed, but it is our discretion that the comment be removed if we are uncertain of its nature/intent.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted and the commenter blocked from further commenting ability.
- Email: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog nor shared with any 3rd party. Your email address may be used by the blog owner (us) to privately contact you. By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that we have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner (us) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. You may question or argue the content in a constructive nature, but you may not post disrespectful comments towards the author(s) or other commenters.
- Relevance: Keep all comments on-topic and relevant to the post being read. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from further interaction. If you leave a comment or question that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered. If you have a question about a specific health topic, please search for it using the provided search box. You can suggest topics for future blog posts by filling out the contact form and submitting.
- Spam: Any comment that is considered spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be disallowed from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing HealthyHabitsReset.com.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on HealthyHabitsReset.com, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Life Honestly LLC, and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- Gravatar: For easiest commenting, please consider signing up for a Gravatar (you can do that by clicking here). This will allow your comment to be approved faster, and allow your picture to automatically display next to your comment.
- What to Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. All comments are moderated and are not approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment twice unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
NO MEDICAL ADVICE
Understand that we are not doctors, lawyers, or health care professionals, and are unable to answer any questions related to these topics, even in response to comments and questions. While we share our own experiences and research in the hope of inspiring you to make educated health decisions, please do so after consulting with a qualified professional. We cannot offer any advice for a specific problem or condition, and comments or questions asking medical advice will not be answered.
The information contained on this website, or provided at your request, is for informational purposes only. No information on HealthyHabitsReset.com is or should be used for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, preventing, or curing any disease.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Nothing on this website is intended to recommend any particular form of medical treatment or that persons manage their own health problems without the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner. You should always consult a qualified medical professional before making any health decision or taking any product or supplement. Information found or received through this website should not be used in place of a visit with, call to, consultation, or advice from a professional health care provider. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any health care related questions, please promptly call or visit your healthcare practitioner.
NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition under any circumstances.
We greatly appreciate you reading and interacting with our Blog! Keep commenting and challenging us to build our knowledge base, while we hope to help you with the same.